24 November 2007

Surprise


Surprise Earn 8 Tail Goldfish


Forthright, my background like to fishing, when in the office friend invite fishing in order to Priangan newspaper anniversary. Previous, I do not like fishing more than anything else become nuts aboutly. But, because for the shake of and solidarity perfection of silaturahmi (in Indonesian language) string with friend, I perforced to follow fish " formality" just. Its intention do not seriously go out desire of fishing from conscience.


Even when friend office leave in the morning to go to fish place, oppositely, I come noon about at 11.00, going with my wife to pool property of Abub family in Cilembang Tasikmalaya area.


In place fishing even also I am only justly look on. But, when there my friend which loan fishing rod appliance, yes " perforced to" I follow fishing also. At that time, because it is true only " formality", yes fish cannot a even also. But, my feeling at that time is not disappointed, differing from now, if cannot fish, " disaster" make me, hi hi. Pipe one year later; I invited again fishing in order to Priangan newspaper anniversary. That place Fishing moment in pool property of Keman in Burujul Town lake area. That moment, I earn eight kilogram, size measure fish tail three tail. Become can be conceived by the level of fish which I obtain, get.


Though planted fish about one goldfish quintal (one kg size measure three or four tail). Acquirement that Goldfish moment, I assess quite extraordinary to beginner angler like. So, after the time, I become addictive follow fishing with friend. If Priangan newspaper anniversary is always performed by fish race. And after the time of that always called "pede" (self confidence), sure have never in " zonk" (zero), just to eyebrow always earn fish.


Now, I can suggest you about fishing, fishing trip, recipe bait, etc. I really expert in this hoby. Every time go to fish I prepare with everything, example angler and recipe bait. Even I pray before do anything, I hope my godbless. Because although however nicely it bait, if not there is the infinite permit, have of course we do not will earn fish. So, do not forget to pray before going to fishing trip. More than that, feeling of us have to be happy, so that its influence to well enough haul. If us ever remember to god, at least fish haul will not disappoint. Because in place fishing often happened things beyond reach human being.

No comments: