20 August 2007

FishingRomantis

Let's Share Experience

Growth of place fishing, in reform era now, mushroom basin grow in the rains.
Along with increasing shop it sale of fishing rod appliance, ready of fishing pool even also expand very fast. Whether that ready or personal fishing place of fishing place, make devotee which simply channelling its his talent.

Its angler even also nowadays not predominate just by man, but women even also there which fond of to fishing. I am wish to share my experience about way of making bait exact. Even my friend give recipe bait secret. Why? Maybe my friend that only giving special recipe to me. While my other friend, which is rival notabene in recipe love festival fishing do not its. Do not worry he will not never mind, and I will share recipe with you.
One day, I witness someone fishing and get about 47 goldfish tail. Therefore is, Iucky of me get recipe from him. In fact, he give its recipe secret to me.

Maybe there are new netter hear there is Mancingromantis term. Why me use romantic word? To lover fishing goldfish, possible romantic word have is old stuff. Romantic cause here is a abbreviation word, meaning wholy is realy free fishing entourage.
Yes correctness, goldfish fishing free of charge. Mostly friend can carry out to fishing, because saking to the number of all executive which inviting us to follow to fish, may even exist sponsor. So that most fishing free of charge.

Many fun in management of romantic fishing (MancingRomantis), besides do not pay for, many its entertainment amusement to friend, even many new friend and silaturahmi.
In the reality hoby fish not only done by man, but there is also woman which like to fish. The example, Forest officer wife, and tradesman bait in Indihiang.

No comments: